- “Site” or “AtoZofSublimation” shall include any information or services made available by AtoZofSublimation, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products and applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any part of the Site, with or without notice.
- The Site is not intended for users under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use the Site and do not provide us with any personal information.
- We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. AtoZofSublimation makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and AtoZofSublimation shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for the user’s personal use.
5. AtoZofSublimation Intellectual Property
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
The materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of AtoZofSublimation or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
We also provide free sublimation designs which includes a Limited Commercial License. You are bound by these terms the instant you download these files. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, upload to dump files/pages, broadcast or circulate any of our designs. AtoZofSublimation grants you a personal and some commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use.
AtoZofSublimation Trademarks and Logos
The terms AtoZofSublimation, www.AtoZofSublimation.com, and other AtoZofSublimation trademarks and services marks, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of AtoZofSublimation. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of AtoZofSublimation. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Reliance on Information on Site
We have no obligation to, and you should not expect us to, review content on our Site, including User Contributions (defined below) or contributions by our independent contributors.
About our Contributors
AtoZofSublimation seeks out content providers in particular subject matters as independent contractor contributors to the Site. AtoZofSublimation does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate. To the extent we refer to each of these contributors as an expert, you must understand that we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to confirm any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. AtoZofSublimation is also not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content they contribute. Contributors, even if characterized as an expert, are not employees of AtoZofSublimation or its affiliates, and AtoZofSublimation cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any contributor, nor of any other users of the Site.
Please do not rely on Site content, including User Contributions and content from our independent contractor contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and AtoZofSublimation shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice.
7. Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate AtoZofSublimation, their employees or contributors, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm AtoZofSublimation or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
8. Content That You Make Available on the Site
The Site may contain personal comments, review and ratings sections, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) comments, content or other materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
If you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on the Site, that information can be viewed in search engines, collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited contact from other parties. We strongly advise that you not post any personal or other sensitive information on our Site.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Site, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
9. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. You waive and hold harmless AtoZofSublimation and its affiliates, agents, licensees and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the company/such parties or law enforcement authorities.
We cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
10. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if that is not the case.
11. Your Indemnification of Us
12. Warranty Disclaimer
The site is provided on an “As Is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement published on the site, social media and email newsletters. The information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice.
13. Liability Disclaimer
Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither, AtoZofSublimation nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors (including our independent contractor contributors) shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the site and the information available on the site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the site. You hereby waive any and all claims against AtoZofSublimation and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors (including our independent contractor contributors) arising out of your use of the site and the information available thereon.
14. Third Party Links, Advertisements, Websites and Content
We do our best to review or monitor The Site, our social media, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Site and in the rare occasion that we do not, we are not responsible for any content (reviewed and not reviewed) of any such third-party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third-party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither AtoZofSublimation nor its parent company or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third- party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
16. Waiver and Severability
17. Entire Agreement
18. DMCA Policy
AtoZofSublimation deals with copyright and trademark infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Site that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by email, use Subject Copyright. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright or trademark, you will be held liable for damages (including entire costs and attorneys’ fees).
It is the policy of AtoZofSublimation to disable the accounts of users or contributors who post infringing material on the Site.
19. How to Contact Us
Feedback, comments, questions, and other communications relating to AtoZofSublimation should be emailed to us here.