These are the terms and conditions of our Limited Commercial License and Personal Use License for our digital sublimation designs. These rules apply for all the designs created by AtoZofSublimation.
By downloading any and all of our files, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of our Limited Commercial License and Personal Use License.
Please make sure you read and fully understand before downloading our files. Once you download any of our Digital Sublimation Designs and Elements, you are bound by these rules and any violation can result in legal action at your cost.
AtoZofSublimation retains all the copyrights of these sublimation designs as we are the ones who designed and made them.
When you download them, you are getting a limited authorization for use without us transferring our ownership to you. Those authorization for use can and will be revoked at any time if this limited commercial license is breached.
Free Sublimation Designs License Terms
All the free digital sublimation files and designs from AtoZofSublimation includes a PERSONAL USE LICENSE only.
- You may use them to create sublimation products for you, family, and friends.
- You may not sell it or make any profit from it, whether in digital form or physical form.
- You may not share the digital file with anyone (friends and family included) or add it to any file sharing groups/websites.
- If you know someone who can also use these free digital designs for their sublimation projects, please have them download it from us directly.
- You may add your personalization or customization to the design but cannot sell the digital design, even if you have changed it.
- The license for the digital elements we use are not transferable and you will be legally liable for any copyright and trademark infringements.
These free sublimation designs can be found in the following categories:
- Clothing — Shirts, Sweatshirts, Baby Bodysuits
- Christmas Ornaments
- Home Decor — Pillows, Garden Flags, Kitchen Towels, Wall Signs
- Accessories — Earrings, Keychains, Tote Bags
- Drinkware — Tumblers and Mugs
Premium Sublimation Designs Limited Commercial License Terms
From time to time, we will design and offer you a premium sublimation designs that include a LIMITED COMMERCIAL LICENSE. Those designs will be clearly marked with a “For Commercial Use”.
- You may use them to create sublimation products for you, family, friends, and your business.
- You may sell the physical sublimation products you make using our design.
- All these physical items must be printed with your own sublimation printer and pressed by you using your own sublimation equipment (heat press, mug press, oven, etc).
- Sending our files to a commercial printer such as another business or print-on-demand company is not allowed and a violation of these terms.
- You may not send this file to another person to print the sublimation transfers and prints.
- File Sharing is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot add our digital design to another website, a file sharing group or page, or send to any other person/business. The license only covers you, the purchaser, and is not transferable.
Violation Of Our Terms
You hereby agree to abide by our terms put forth here the instant you download our files.
- Any violation will put you at a legal risk for copyright and trademark infringement.
- All costs incurred as a result of the violation (including loss of income, legal costs, attorney fees, court fees, and more) will be the offending party’s responsibility.
We make every effort to make sure we do not violate any copyright or trademark rights when we create our sublimation designs. There are instances where designs, elements, and wording/phrases can get their copyright and trademarks approved after we perform our research. We do not intentionally post these infringing designs. If you see any such cases here, please let us know so we can correct this.
After you download your premium and free sublimation designs, please do your own research to make sure you do not infringe on anyone’s rights using our designs. We are not responsible for these violations.
If you have any questions or problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Last update date: July 23, 2022