Let’s help you choose the sublimation printer that’s right for you using our free interactive guide.
The answer to “What Sublimation Printer Should I Get?” can be different for everyone. There’s no right or wrong answer because choosing the sublimation printer to buy depends on a lot of personal factors.
Sublimation Printer questionnaire
At AtoZofSublimation, we created an interactive questionnaire that will help you narrow down which printer to buy based on your very own answers.
The first thing it will ask you is the size of sublimation prints you want to print. In order to start, please keep in mind what size you want.
- 8.5 x 14” prints allow you to create sublimation tumblers, keychains, ornaments, kitchen towels (not full bleed), phone cases, key holders, license plate frames, and more
- 13 x 19” prints allow you to create larger sublimated items such as door mats, blankets, and some 30 oz tumblers.
Free INteractive Sublimation Printer Guide
To find what sublimation printer to choose and buy, click on the start button on this Interactive Guide on “What Sublimation Printer Should I Get”.
Types of Sublimation Printers
The interactive guide above will give you suggestions on what sublimation printer to buy. Once you get to the end of the questionnaire, find the exact model by going to:
- List of Epson Printers That Can Be Converted To Sublimation Printing
- List of Epson EcoTank Printers That Can Be Converted for Sublimation — ECOTANK PRINTERS ONLY
- Wide Format Epson EcoTank Printers That Can Be Converted to Sublimation
- Epson SureColor F170 Sublimation Printer Review
- Converted EcoTank ET-2800 ET-2803 Sublimation Printer Review
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.